Stone-Milled Mighty Goodies Delivered right to your door
Starting at $36.99
1,000+ Product Reviews
We’ve designed an easy way to keep your kitchen stocked with stone-milled bagels, bread, tortillas and pretzels. Simply choose a custom box size and start mixing-and-matching!
1. Box size & items
2. Choose Frequency
3. Ship for free
Choose any size box, then customize with the stone-milled products of your choice.•Grown Organically by Local Farmers
•Stone-Milled Organic Whole Grains
•No GMOs, Artificials, or Preservatives
Get more with autoship
Our Autoship program provides big savings in the form of product discounts and FREE shipping*. You can pause, skip, or cancel at any time. A win for you, us, and the planet! *only available in select states
What Makes Our
Stone-Milled Foods Better?
- Made with Organic Whole Grains +
- We are building a network of organic farmers and our own stone mills in regions across the US. This requires the building of an entirely new ethical supply chain — that’s actually thousands of years old. Through that we’re making flour healthy again.
- Stone-Milled Daily at Our Mill +
- Our mills are turning 7 days a week. This ensures you always get the freshest flour possible.
- Naturally High in Protein, Fiber, and Nutrients+
- Stone-milling means the wheat berry's bran, endosperm, and germ are kept together. As a result, the natural protein, fiber, and nutrients (typically removed through industrialization) stay in the flour.
- Never any GMOs, Artificials, or Preservatives+
- Unlike many others in our industry, we pride ourselves in using simple, clean ingredients and offering products free of artificials, GMOs, harsh farming chemicals, and other less-desirable additives.
- No Refined Sugars or Carbs+
- We do not use refined sugars, molasses, or other artificial sweeteners. The same goes for processed flours.
- Better Taste Than Factory Flour+
- Stone-milling retains the slightly sweet and nutty natural taste of the wheat berry. In fact, most Americans in this generation don't know what real flour actually tastes like!